Sunday 16 December 2012

A little military...or a lot






I saw this picture of Jessica Alba rocking the military look from head to toe. She was out Christmas shopping at Hamley's so I can only assume she needed her gun belt and brolly to fight her way through the festive frenzy. I am woefully unprepared for Christmas and had to head to York today to hit the shops. So I decided to channel Jessica's military vibe to battle the buskers, tourists and people generally mooching around and getting in my way. Bah Humbug!

I first tried the whole shebang: Hat, cross-body-bag, belt and flat riding boots but I looked like a reject from Cheryl Cole's 'Fight for our love' video! So, I whipped off nearly all of the accessories  and parted the crowds with a steely expression and a firmly held umbrella!

Swamped by accessories!
Boots: Aldo (this season, see here)
Aubergine Snood: Topshop
Hat: Ebay (the sane here)
Belt: River Island
Military Coat: Anglomania (old)
Bag: Mulberry
Jeggings with pleather side stripes: Topshop (similar with wider side panels  here



I'm gonna fight, fight, fight for this love!

Greek Fisherman's Hat: From our dressing up box and very very small on my fat head,
but great if you get one that fits from /www.hatsandcaps.co.uk



A little less military and a little more me!
High boots: Moda in Pelle (this season)









































No comments:

Post a Comment