Thursday 27 December 2012

Anglomaniac


I have a hankering for a Vivienne Westwood black jersey dress. The sort with complicated bits of ruching, draping and asymmetry. I've been obsessively stalking a few online and waiting for the sales to start but they never seem to be reduced, or if they are, they're only available in two sizes...ginormous and miniscule.

While I was impatiently waiting for the perfect Westwood LBD to turn up, I managed to absent-mindedly buy a bargainous one on Ebay, it was late at night and I just clicked without really thinking. When it arrived it seemed quite a lot smaller and significantly shorter than I'd imagined (one of the few times I've been rather grateful for my little legs.)  I suspect it will probably find its eventual home in DD's wardrobe but for a pre-Xmas night out I thought I'd give it a try.


Dress: Anglomania from E-Bay
Shoes: Kurt Geiger from Shoeaholics
Blue and gold bracelets: New Look



Promotional picture that shows the draping better than in my dodgy photo.

I added my faux fur from Ark to keep off the chill









Dahlia dress from My-Wardrobe.com and Selfridges 

Force dress in metallic midnight.

I think I'll keep on stalking the others though!

No comments:

Post a Comment