Monday 3 December 2012

Back to school

I channelled my inner school boy today in a shrunken (well, OK, slightly too small for me) blazer and and grey knitted scarf. My jacket is an old Zara number but Kat on Doesmybumlook40 reviewed one from Lands' End with many of the same features. She looked fantastic teaming her's with a breton, wedge trainers, Louis Vuitton scarf...Oh and of course endless skinny legs.

It just goes to show that a good blazer can suit all styles and body types!

Jacket and Scarf: Zara (old)
Jeans: Gok at Sainsburys
Polo neck (it was bloomin' freezing): H&M
Boots: Moda in Pelle (this season)



Blazer from Lands' End now reduced to £70

1 comment:

  1. Kat's legs are endless. If she could spare me a couple of inches that would be just lovely. I love the colours in this outfit - but that's me always hovering on the dark side.

    ReplyDelete