Tuesday 18 December 2012

Black and white and red all over

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas. Our tree's up and the decorations have been scattered around the house with gay abandon, we even had a DIY German Christmas market experience at home tonight (it was too cold, wet and miserable to face the real one) with Bratwurst and Gluhwein in front of the fire.

With all the festive spirit, it just didn't seem right to dress in dull monochrome so I added some splashes of red. I think you've all seen more than enough of my scarlet coat, so instead I rediscovered an Anthropologie number from a few years ago. It has great mismatched buttons in red and white and I added a red necklace, bag and nails...a bit matchy, matchy but hey...It's Christmas!





Coat: Anthropologie (old)
Bag: Lulu Guiness
Boots: Moda in Pelle
White shirt: Zara
Black cashmere jumper (I said it was cold, I needed layers!): Uniqlo
Black jeans: Gok at Sainsbury

Necklace (is this a statement necklace or is it too small?): Ebay






No comments:

Post a Comment