Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas and colours

A quick look at my pictures and I realised that I look a bit more alive in red, is it my imagination or could it possibly be that the colour analyst all those years ago was right? I pulled out my dusty book of swatches and on the cover it said that scarlet and forest green are two of my best colours. I was duly inspired to find something in green for Christmas and found a jersey dress with leather detailing by Patrizia Pepe from Flannels (20% off when I got it, now down to £95.) Now,  it's rather tight and unforgiving but I've been working bloomin' hard to get into shape on the fantastic Mumsnet low carb bootcamp, so with some serious shape-wear underneath (thanks to M&S) it was perfect for dinner out before the serious Christmas eating has started! In the New Year I think I may dress it down with chunky boots, scarf and leather jacket





Dress: Flannels
Boots: Kurt Geiger from Shoeaholics
Necklace: E Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment