Thursday 13 December 2012

Take one jersey dress...

Nestling among my old and unloved clothes there's an aubergine dress, bought after a late night googling frenzy right at the start of this challenge. It's from Boohoo and at full price is only £15, I had a voucher code too so it was completely bargainous. It's this season's colour, it's made of jersey, cut in a simple style which all the fashion gurus say is very versatile- you get the gist, can be dressed down, dressed up, add a few fabulous accessories and you have a whole new look, yadayadayada...

Dress: Boohoo


Why then was it still hanging there its tags still on five weeks later?
I don't know. Maybe it's a bit skimpy and small, maybe it's just not really me. 

Anyway I had a few things to go to over the last couple of days (don't get excited, it wasn't the Les Mis premiere, just the usual pre-Christmas Mumsy stuff: Carol concert, Xmas shopping, Mum's lunch) so I thought I'd see how far my little dress could take me. And I made sure I layered it over other tops so you'll be glad to know there were no stinky hygiene issues!





Boots: Moda in Pelle (this season)
Scarf: Miss Selfridge (this season)
Jacket: River Island (this season)

Boots: Kurt Geiger from Shoeaholics
Necklace: EBay
Skinny patent belt: Free with something years ago

Coat: Ark (this season)




Coatigan: Monsoon (old)
Scarf: Monsoon (old)
Belt: Old

1 comment:

  1. You are teeny weeny. Size 8? And you look fabulous in that dress especially in the second photo. And absolutely nothing wrong with your pins.

    ReplyDelete